Building Energy & Sustainability Consultants.
Active Energy Assessors provide a practical approach to building energy certification and Part L Compliance, working with clients and their design & build teams we aim to make sense of the rules and regulations relevant to your project.
We work closely with architects, builders and developers all over the UK – large and small, to help create energy efficient homes from design stage right through to completion. We also work with self builders and home owners to make sense of the constantly evolving Part L Building Regulations and the many options for creating low energy buildings.
We provide SAP & SBEM energy assessment and calculation services for single dwellings, major developments, mixed commercial and refurbishment projects.
We also provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for new and existing homes and commercial properties
If your development is aiming to achieve sustainability targets as part of planning conditions we can provide initial advice, on-going assessment and project management to help you achieve low or zero carbon buildings and renewable energy targets.
How can Active Energy help you?
- SAP calculations for new homes and highly glazed extensions
- SBEM calculations for new commercial property and extensions
- On Construction EPCs Commercial and Domestic EPCs
- Part L Compliance reports, help & advice to achieve “pass” result
- Renewable Energy reviews and feasibility studies
- Energy efficiency improvement reports
- Sustainability strategies for architects and developers
- U value calculations and advice on materials
- Part G water calculations